Laughters zone


An igbo farmer wrote to his son in prison, this year my son, I won’t be able to plant yam and cassava because I can’t dig the field, I know if you were here you would help me. The son wrote back, Dad don’t even think of digging the field because that where I buried the money I stole. The Nigeria police on reading the letter, the very next day the whole field was dug by police looking for the money but nothing was found, the following day the son wrote back, now you can plant you yam and cassava, dad, this is the best I can do from here, dad replied, wow!, son you are a powerful man indeed, even in prison, you sent police to help me dig the land, thank you son, I’ll write back when I harvest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Fix Blue Screen Problem on Desktop/Laptop

Uniben Part-Time/Sandwich Degree Programmes 2015/2016 Session

Uniben Diploma (full time programmes) 2015/2016 Seesion